It really was perfect for the price. Rooms was clean and the view was lovely. The building is rather old but well maintained. Exercise room was clean and I never had to wait for a machine. The breakfast consists of pastries, cereal, fruit and miso soup and they give you a lunch bag to fill up and take across the street to the beach.
Staff was super friendly and helpful, including the tour desks. Honestly, I was in Honolulu for work and wanted to stay on the beach. The area is VERY touristy, it was nice that the hotel is on the end of the strip bc I could easily turn left and be away from the flood of tourists when I wanted to
I'll stay there again next time I am in Honolulu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu