We stayed here as 4 groups for 8 days in November. We had a ocean view suite on an upper floor while our friends had king and double rooms throughout other parts of the hotel. There is a noticeable difference between the renovated and non-renovated rooms, especially the bathrooms. Only let down for us was I found the bed to be as hard as a rock and the included breakfast offerings are a very poor selection of sugary treats, muffins etc and some fruit which is 90% cantaloupe.
We enjoyed the location, being close to the main strip of Waikiki and having easy access to the freeway. Tiki's is a great restaurant and happy hour provides some of the cheapest drinks around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu