Aston Hotels & Resorts, a Waikiki Beach side Hotel, has a smoke free ambiance & is a great place to stay. The staffs are friendly and the hotel is at the heart of the town where the beach is at a walking distance! It has free Wifi. We took a suite. The room was nice and it had a breathtaking view from the balcony...a very neat view of the Diamond Head Crater! There are quite a lot of shops and restaurants around. A great place to hang out in the evening..take a stroll by the beach. The parking is however not inside the hotel,but around the corner and is not free.
Also if u have kids, the Honolulu zoo is walking distance from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking one of the world's most renowned beaches, the Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel provides an oceanfront experience at surprisingly accommodating rates. The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel is the ideal vacation headquarters for couples, families (children stay free) and groups seeking the ultimate Hawaiian experience. The vast majority of our 645 guest rooms offer a private lanai and stunning full or partial ocean views. Diamond Head rises majestically on one side of the hotel, while legendary Waikiki Beach stretches out from the other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Southall Travel so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Beach Hotel
- Resortquest Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii
- Aston Hotel Waikiki
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu