This hotel has great location, directly opposite Waikiki Beach. But the hotel itself is slightly dated and well used. The rooms are smallish with an old style tv and even older furnishings with only one chair to sit on.
No cold drinks in the mini fridge and no tea or coffee facilities. The bed is comfy though, a short walk up the street to the Pacific hotel you will find a good breakfast for $5 or come back in the evening and get a chicken and rib combo for $13. Great value.
A good tip, if you want to keep in touch with home cheaply, buy a phone card from the ABC shop next door, we paid $20, used our hotel phone so my wife could keep in touch every night for 16 days and came home with credit still on it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel offers value accommodations in a prime location, directly across from world-famous Waikiki Beach. You'll be right in the heart of Hawaii's premier beach city at an incredible value. Onsite amenities include FREE WiFi, an activities desk, and a serene patio for lounging. Valet parking is available for $25 per day. With a convenient location and affordable accommodations, Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel is a gem on the Waikiki beachfront. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Waikiki Beachside Honolulu
- Resortquest Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Hotel Aqua Waikiki Beachside
- Waikiki Beachside Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Beachside Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu