We stayed here 3 nights on a recent trip to Oahu. The best thing about this hotel is the view. Make sure to get an ocean view or oceanfront room. If you don't, there is no real reason to stay here. It's along the very busy Waikiki strip and there are people walking around all day and night. It can be somewhat noisy too. The room is small and the A/C was noisy. My husband and son also had a problem with the shower head only being as tall as their chins. The shower is very small. That being said, we did have a pleasant stay. I do need to mention, they gave us a coupon book which included Rabi Transportation. I arranged for them to pick us up the next morning for a ride to the airport. Rabi never showed up and hung up on me when I called, even though he agreed to pick us up. We then had to get a taxi and almost missed our flight. I would not recommend anyone use Rabi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu