We have just returned from a 8 night stay at this hotel. I was very impressed! The staff were helpful, the rooms were clean, we had paid for a partial ocean view and certainly had that. We arrived early in the day and were offered a room on several floors. We chose the 13th floor. We had an amazing view of the ocean from our balcony. The DVD hire was great too. Being so close to pretty much everything at Waikiki was fantastic. The only downside was the noise from the air-con system from the hotel next door. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu