Such a lovely hotel, pleasant staff, clean rooms, located directly across from Waikiki Beach. Clean towels and bed made daily. Newspaper delivered to the door daily. Loved our stay. The restaurant downstairs always had a long line of customers waiting, so we never got to try it. McDonalds is next door, quick and easy breakfast there. Sunday night there was a hula show on the beach, lovely to watch. Plenty of activities on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Hotels.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu