The Aston Waikiki Circle is a comfortable basic hotel in a great location.
No airs or graces, no fuss on check-in. The lobby is open to the street - and just across the road from the beach. Rooms are small but comfortable. No tea/coffee in room, but supplied in lobby each morning. However I asked for a jug and tea making facilities and the hotel was happy to supply them for me. Ocean front, ocean view and partial ocean view rooms are the best. Other rooms face away from the sea. The hotel is small with two elevators which operate quickly, no waiting time as in some larger hotels. We love the Circle hotel - levels 5 - 7 perfect for people viewing from the balcony! No pool at this hotel, but hey, there is a natural pool/breakwater right across the road. Perfect. Food a plenty within steps of walking outside. Coffee shop was closed for renovations on our last visit, but previous visits it had always been great for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu