Loved our stay here! We were offered an upgrade for an extra $20 per night and were not disappointed. Full ocean views with a balcony to enjoy the amazing views which I would argue are the best in Waikiki! Rooms are a little small as is bathroom, but hey, who come to Waikiki to spend time watching tv and showering in their rooms?! If that's you, don't come! Right across the road from the beach and everything else you need. We even started buying champagne and watching the glorious sunset from the uninterrupted views of our balcony. Beats the crowds at the expensive resorts that are paying five times the price for the same thing as this hotel! Check in was a breeze and staff were fantastic. Will stay here again and highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu