Love this hotel! There are no real extras or amenities but, the location, cleanliness of the room and interaction with the staff(what little there was of it) was all great.
This is a basic hotel and room with very few extra's. There is an in room coffee maker though! If you want to be pampered and a 5 star luxury resort, this is not it.
Pay the extra for an ocean front room and get as high up as possible. I slept with my sliding glass door open all night every night. Probably wouldn't have done so if I were lower, closer to the noise of the street.
I would have zero issues staying here again.
Egg N Things restaurant on lobby level is a great way to start your day! Spectacular breakfast food! Get there early. There was already a line at 6:30am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu