My husband and I spent 8 days in Waikiki in Feb 2013 after a week long Hawaiian cruise.
Booked the place on-line and took our changes. The place was absolutely lovely!! The staff we were told, were family from the original owner. Wonderful place to stay, oceanfront room on the 14th floor, it doesn't get any better. We walked every day along the beach, took surf lessons and watched the beautiful dancers at night. The nightlife was incredible, everyone out enjoying the shopping, the scenery and everything in walking distance.
The hotel staff was amazing!!! Kind and very helpful explaining their culture and various things to do and see. Our room was spotless everyday, there wasn't anything more we could ask for.
We would highly recommend this quaint hotel, and hopefully we will return to Hawaii and spend our visit at the Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel. Kudos to them for making our stay a memorable one
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Aqua-Aston Hospitality, LLC, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu