We have stayed here twice and when we go back to Hawaii we'll stay again. It's a few years since we stayed last but I can see from the photos it hasn't changed.....thankfully, apart from the decor obviously.
First time we had a partial view room, second time was full sea view. It is worth the extra for this view. Rooms are spacious enough and clean but one of the best things about this hotel is the location. Ok, it doesn't have the fancy pool and restraunts but they are all your doorstep anyway!
Pay your money and take your chance, we did and haven't regretted it at all. Xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu