If you are looking for a five star hotel, this will not be it. But if you want something a little different this is perfect. First off we have no complaints with this hotel. It is only 14 floors high and 8 rooms per floor. The staff and service was top notch. The view from our room (1406) was very nice. Check in was easy and the location was excellent. The room may be small for some but for a couple it was ok (the room was about the size of one you would expect on a cruise ship). Also you have to go to the lobby to get ice. The hotel noise was minimal but the street noise is a little loud. We are not sure if we would stay here again just because we have stayed here but I would give it a positive stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waikiki's best value - directly across from Waikiki Beach. This whimsical ocean-themed hotel's distinctive circular shape offers panoramic views and great rates surrounded by shopping, dining and ocean activities. All rooms have private lanais, most with an ocean view. Playful ambiance, beach proximity and affordability make this hotel a much sought-after jewel in Waikiki. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resortquest Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Waikiki Circle Hotel
- Aston Honolulu
- Aston Waikiki Circle Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu