The hotel was hard to find, but once we found it, it served us well. I like the idea that this hotel only had 8 floors - makes it more cozy. Rooms were very nice. Staff gave us excellent service. Continental breakfast was really nice as well. We were at this hotel only overnight as we were on Oahu for funeral services, but i would have like to have stayed longer. i would definately stay at this hotel on the next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated intimate boutique hotel is a tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki. With a prime location, you'll step outside to find the best shopping and dining at the popular Waikiki Beach Walk and Royal Hawaiian Center. Or just relax at the hotel's sundeck and cool off in the outdoor shower or dipping pool. Here, oasis is an experience and not just a name. With our hospitality fee, Aqua Oasis allows guests to enjoy many hotel services and activities without having to incur miscellaneous charges. These amenities include WiFi internet throughout the hotel, DVDNow (Unlimited movies & PS3 games), beach towels and chair rentals, Waikiki Shuttle (Complimentary Waikiki Shuttle Service), Daily Newspaper, In Room Coffee, In Room Safe, Local & Toll-Free Calls, Water in Lobby, and a Weekly Manager's Reception. In addition, our spacious rooms feature a deep soaking tub, a iPod alarm/radio, and a private furnished lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aqua Oasis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Honolulu
- Quest Resort Waikiki Beach
- Resortquest Waikiki Joy Hotel
- Aqua Oasis Hawaii/Honolulu