We stayed here for a week and a half. At first I was nervous when we checked in. Another guest came to the front desk complaining about garbage. She said that she could see it from their window. There were also non-mentioned charges for coffee, paper, internet at $10 a day. Parking is $15 a day (standard). When we got to the room it ended up being a really nice suite. Clean and well organized. The full kitchen allowed for saving some cash at the local restaurants for breakfast/snacks. The pool is small but roomy enough for the kids. There is a small store that carries all types of items you may need or have forgotten. The location is close to Waikiki beach and the Zoo. So overall it was a decent hotel at a good price that was clean and utile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu