I wish I could say we enjoyed our stay at the Aston Waikiki Sunset. The unit was comfortable and spacious, and we loved the ocean view from our 33rd floor room. The property is an easy walk to the beach, zoo, Kuhio Beach Park and Kapiolani Park. The bedroom was spacious and the king bed was really comfortable. The kitchen was fairly well equipped and the housekeeping service was quite good, although late in the day. The resort fee is somewhat overpriced considering the lack of Wifi but access to the garage parking was nice.
My only complaint, and it's a big one, is that the property did not disclose that we would not be able to use our balcony until after we arrived in our room. And even then, we had to ask! I was fully aware of the renovations and expected some construction during weekdays but had no idea that our balcony would be off limits. We paid extra for an ocean view room with balcony because we expected to be able to use the balcony. Because of this deceptive practice, I would not choose to stay at this or any other Aston property again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu