For those who are planning to stay near Waikiki beach for the first time - get ready for hidden costs when booking your room! It is called amenity fee, it is around $20 per room/night and is not included in the price of the room. They also do not tell you they gonna take $100 from your card as a credit hold when you are checking in + parking is $15/ night. With all these hidden costs, the room was not really that great value. Room itself was nice and clean (BUT - we found someone's old soap in the bathroom and half finished bottle of rum in one of the kitchen cabinets!), but the rest of hotel is old and shabby. I did not get a good sleep there - lot of A/C noise during night and way too soft beds. Sauna was supposed to be open from 9 am, but it was still cold when I went there at that time. Next time I will definitely go somewhere else. Not reccommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu