This hotel is perfect if you intend on doing some cooking for yourself and spending a little more time at the hotel than you would in a normal room. We had what i consider a large suite for two people with good cooking and eating facilities.
Our view from all the windows and balcony was terriffic, of Diamond Head and the beach/ ocean we could have watched the sun rise and set every day.
We did not use many of the hotel facilities, i did use the pool a few times, although basic it was nice and quiet, a treat if the beach was too busy, the only problem was in the afternoon most of the pool area is in the shade.
The beach and park are a very short walk as is the zoo and aquarium there are also lots of shops close by to stock up on supplies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu