We were apprehensive given the varied reviews we had read. We have no complaints. Given the price this was excellent accommodation for our family: close to the beach; good self catering facilities; very responsive service when requests were made and much more reasonable than other similar apartment style accommodation. The beach towels, rental beach chairs and tennis court were all great and the cooking facilities met our needs - although we did shout ourselves a decent knife to take home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Agoda so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hawaii/Honolulu