Just returned from a very enjoyable trip to Hawaii. In Waikiki we stayed at the Equus and really liked it. First all the good things about it,the size, small and friendly,updated room very nicely done,the location is a bit out of the thick of things but in an area I like. We had an ABC store on the corner and a bus stop 1 block away.The room we had wasn't big (but not too small either)nor was the nicely tiled shower or bathroom. Almost the only complaint I had was that the sound proofing wasn't good. We weren't bothered at night but during the day the hotel was noisy.The lobby is very cosy and is used for the free continental breakfast, and provides a wonderful place for guests to mingle.I will include some pictures.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Equus is a charming boutique hotel located on Waikiki's "Upper West Side" where you will find an abundance of restaurants, easy access to one of the world's largest shopping malls, a quick stroll to the beach and gorgeous sunset views. The hotel guestrooms are warm and contemporary, keeping true to the hotel's equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren-inspired touches throughout. An intimate lobby and lanai offer a dipping pool, gazebo and a weekly cocktail reception.All guestrooms are appointed with cozy pillow-top beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerator with freezer, Keurig coffee maker with organic coffee, and complimentary full property WiFi. Portable printers can be delivered for those on business. Best of all, the friendly staff offers the kind of personal assistance delivered with Aloha that only a small, family-run hotel can offer. IMPORTANT NOTES: *Stairway Access Only *Valet Parking Only $25/night *Provide Arrival Time - for luggage assistance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Equus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equus Hotel And Marina Tower
- Equus An Aqua Boutique Hotel
- The Equus Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu