I had only three days on Oahu and The Equus hotel and the staff made those three days as amazing as possible. Yoshi at the front desk checked me in not only the fastest check in I've ever had.. but also told me where I could go for the night. I came in so late but didn't want to waste an evening at the same time not knowing where to go I didn't know what to do... he told me about three great local bars that were still serving food within walking distance and then gave me the hint to find this great beach beach just two blocks away. The next day ready to go but not knowing where a man named Romeo saw me looking at a island map and guide in the garage and told me about this really cool local beach I could drive to where there wasn't any tourist ( and it wasn't in my island guide btw)... not only were there no tourist there but other than myself and two other people there was no one else on the beach at all it wasn't too hard to find either and it was an amazing afternoon I felt like I had the island to myself. My last day I had a easy late check out but still sometime before my flight left... I was telling the man at the front desk while checking out I believe his name was Puka which I just thought was so cool, and he told me about a hike I could do on my way to the airport it was only an hour really easy walk almost the whole way but a beautiful waterfall at the end,... I couldn't believe it was the perfect end to a too short of a trip but I Thank Puka for that it was awesome.. I really cant wait to return to Oahu and The Equus. My room was beautiful the staff was amazing, it really was just a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Equus is a charming boutique hotel located on Waikiki's "Upper West Side" where you will find an abundance of restaurants, easy access to one of the world's largest shopping malls, a quick stroll to the beach and gorgeous sunset views. The hotel guestrooms are warm and contemporary, keeping true to the hotel's equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren-inspired touches throughout. An intimate lobby and lanai offer a dipping pool, gazebo and a weekly cocktail reception.All guestrooms are appointed with cozy pillow-top beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerator with freezer, Keurig coffee maker with organic coffee, and complimentary full property WiFi. Portable printers can be delivered for those on business. Best of all, the friendly staff offers the kind of personal assistance delivered with Aloha that only a small, family-run hotel can offer. IMPORTANT NOTES: *Stairway Access Only *Valet Parking Only $25/night *Provide Arrival Time - for luggage assistance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Equus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equus Hotel And Marina Tower
- Equus An Aqua Boutique Hotel
- The Equus Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu