The Good: Friendly staff, good location. The Bad: Booked a King Deluxe, but put in a Bamboo Queen - charged for the King Deluxe!. Still waiting for a refund on the rate difference. Surprised at having to carry luggage up a flight of stairs to get to the lobby and elevator. Cleanliness was a problem in the shower and around and under the bed. Tip: Probably not a good idea to look under the bed in any hotel - this one was particularly gross. Thankfully we were only there two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Equus is a charming boutique hotel located on Waikiki's "Upper West Side" where you will find an abundance of restaurants, easy access to one of the world's largest shopping malls, a quick stroll to the beach and gorgeous sunset views. The hotel guestrooms are warm and contemporary, keeping true to the hotel's equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren-inspired touches throughout. An intimate lobby and lanai offer a dipping pool, gazebo and a weekly cocktail reception.All guestrooms are appointed with cozy pillow-top beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerator with freezer, Keurig coffee maker with organic coffee, and complimentary full property WiFi. Portable printers can be delivered for those on business. Best of all, the friendly staff offers the kind of personal assistance delivered with Aloha that only a small, family-run hotel can offer. IMPORTANT NOTES: *Stairway Access Only *Valet Parking Only $25/night *Provide Arrival Time - for luggage assistance ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Equus Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Equus Hotel And Marina Tower
- Equus An Aqua Boutique Hotel
- The Equus Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu