This resort was massive and initially overwhelming on check-in. Once you got your bearings and familiar with the layout and services offered it really was an amazing stay. We were in the rainbow tower with ocean views on the 25th floor with spectacular views. The room was a great size for a family of 3 and was very clean. The staff were always very friendly and accommodating. We loved waking up every morning to the beautiful view of the beach and the rest of Waikiki and all of us wanted to stay longer than 8 days. My only issue with the resort was the prices of the water activities, I thought the cost for hiring an umbrella, beach chair was a little excessive. The style of shops was definitely targeted to Japanese visitors as they were also expensive. The resort was very central to Ala Mona park and very large shopping centre and a short walk into the heart of Waikiki. The resort offered a number of different eating options, although we spent most of our time exploring the offerings outside of the resort. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to when we can come back and stay again. I would recommend this to my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu