My wife and I stayed here after our Hawwain Island cruise on our last night before returning home. The front desk reception was super friendly. We arrived at 9:30 in the morning after disembarking the cruise ship. We were going to ask them if we could store our luggage until check-in time. The front desk receptionist found us a room and checked us in which was great! Talk about unexpected!
We had a deluxe mountain view room which was worth every penny. Decent size balcony on the 30th floor with fabulous views of the mountains. The room was a good size with a very comfortable king size bed and large flat screen TV. Very clean and seems to have been recently remodelled. Bathroom was a good size as well.
We didn't spend time in the pool, but we did have a look. It was a decent size pool with hot tub and plenty of loungers.
The location was good. Not right on the beach but only a few minutes walk away and the price is less than staying beachfront of course.
We didn't have a car so parking charges were not an issue. The only thing we didn't like is that they charge $10.00 a day for wifi access (free if you a Hilton Gold member I think).
We would stay here again on a future trip to Waikiki for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu