We stayed in the Ali'i Tower in April 2014 and had a great time. The rooms were a good size and clean. There were 4 of us in the room and I didn't feel like we were stumbling over each other the whole time. My wife and I slept in the King bed and had the 2 kids in the pull out sofa bed. Linens for the sofa bed were in the closet and appeared clean. Housekeeping service was good. Always prompt service with plenty of towels. Valet service was great. Never busy. Same with the bell desk. We ate at Tropics a couple times for breakfast and the service was super and food was really good. The pool with the slides was ok and the sand around the lagoon was kinda funky. They rent paddleboards and kayaks to paddle around the lagoon in. Excellent for kids or beginners. The beach there is also a good size. If we go back to Oahu we will probably stay there again just because there is a lot to do at the hotel. More than any other hotel there. It is a few blocks away from the main Waikiki area but it has enough amenities that you don't really need to leave the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu