As my title suggests this is a crazy busy hotel complex, but so well run I was very impressed, check in was sorted in 10 mins, our room 579 was in the Kalia Tower, although it was large with an Ocean view it had a balcony which sat on top of a large flat roof space and was a Magnet to pigeons as was our balcony, it didn't spoil things though, lovely and quiet at night thanks to Aircon, we managed to get on sunbeds by hook or by crook, keep your eyes peeled and you'll get lucky!
Really nice beach with use of hotel towels,
everyone of the staff is very busy but very friendly, ideal for kids and families, as others have said on here there is plenty of Asian cuisine on offer, try and make sure you have the Resort fees sorted before you go as it does annoy many people who haven't done so.
It is expensive in Hawaii but not excessively so. Great fireworks on Friday. Area outside of hotel has many restaurants better priced if you prefer.
Lovely Island, great people and hotel is ace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Southall Travel, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu