I had a crazy trip business trip to Hawaii. I flew there and landed in the evening and then I flew back very next morning.
I chose a hotel due to ratings on hotels.com, which were very good. The only thing I feel sory is, that I did not pay 30 $ more for a room with ocean view. But anyway, room was clean, there were enough fresh towels, soaps, etc., even a machine, where you could heat a water to cook a tea or a coffee. You also get a normal sized tea/coffee cup and a few tea bags.
The king size bed was very comfy, i slept well.
The personel is very nice and in my case also useful. You also get a key for a wifi.
The beach was 3 minute walk from my hotel (the Kalia tower). On the way there are many restaurants (Japanese and Italians), the only problem is, that after 10 pm the only restaurant, that stays open is Japanese fastfood. Where I actually ate.
The beach and water is clean, I even managed to swam in the pacific ocean :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu