Having just read fowler23's review I totally understand what he means... The resort is amazing and there is so much to do but it is very busy and full of families, which is fab if you are a family but as we were on the last leg of our honeymoon we did feel it was a little hectic for just a couple. Having said that we really enjoyed our stay at The Hilton as it is a great place for exploring Waikiki and Oahu. The staff are friendly and helpful and there is an endless choice of shops and restaurants. The best thing about our stay had to be the view from our room - we were lucky enough to stay in The Rainbow Tower and the check-in lady was so nice that when she found out we were honeymooning she tried to shuffle us along to give us the best view possible. She didn't let us down as we had fabulous ocean and beach views. After some detective work we found out that the Kalia Tower has the quietest pool and so that was where we based ourselves when we weren't out sightseeing. It is a perfect pool for couples who want to escape the buzz and it's right next to The Spa - perfect! Tina (I hope I've remembered it!) gave me a Shellac manicure (which is still going strong 2 weeks later) and Classic Pedicure and she was lovely. We ate in The Italian restaurant upstairs twice and would definitely recommend for service and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Waikiki's widest stretch of beach, the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is nestled on 22 oceanfront acres offering the best value with more amenities than any other hotel in Waikiki. Imagine five spectacular pools and the largest beach front Super Pool, best waterslides in Waikiki, surfing lessons, Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon for kayak and stand-up paddleboard fun. We have the only pier on Waikiki Beach which provides easy access to catamaran rides and Atlantis submarine adventures. The resort is home to Waikiki's only 5 night a week Waikiki Starlight Luau, a full-service, award-winning children's program for kids ages 5-12. Mandara Spa and over 20 restaurants and lounges, 90 shops and services, daily cultural activities, nightly entertainment and lush tropical gardens, and waterfalls. Every Friday night we light the skies with our Friday Night Fireworks Spectacular! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Hotel Honolulu
- Hilton Honolulu
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu