Airport Honolulu Hotel
US$664
US$632
Travelocity
  • Pool
Pearl Hotel Waikiki(Honolulu)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$290
Cancelon
1,087 results
All reviewsthe free shuttle serviceshuttle drivernimitz highwaybaggage claimovernight stayone night stayhotel restaurantpearl harborfront desk staffbed was comfortablethe hotel is cleanshort stayrental carthe big islandpetspcsstarbucks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

If you are lucky enough to be staying at this affordable hotel, don't bother going out to eat. Don't let the hotel location fool you. There is no better value in the area. Amazing food, prices and service. The get five stars for three different dinners and two breakfasts. Highly recommend. Hotel is modest, clean and friendly. Staff are great!

Stayed: August 2014
3  Thank Kahupoo
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

IF you need an airport hotel in Honolulu then this is a good enough option.It's location surrounded by flyovers wouldn't suit me for a holiday stay, but the proximity to the airport; the free airport shuttle; the adequate rooms; the Ok dining room & the friendly staff make this a reasonable place to stay IF an airport hotel is what you need.

2  Thank savecoogeebeach
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed at the Airport Honolulu Hotel from June 26 to August 11. It was my husband, myself, our 3 year old, and our 1 year old in room 431. Our 1 king size bed bedroom was small for our family of 4 but, really, that was just something we had to get over because in the end our stay was only temporary. Let me say, though, that I have never experienced housekeeping anywhere like I have here and I've spent a good amount of time in hotels. Our housekeeping gal, Neida, was/is FANTASTIC. She was interactive and patient with my 3 year old daughter who always wanted to help her clean and straighten up. Neida was friendly, lively, and always smiling! I remember my first interaction with Neida and trying to keep my daughter out of the way. Neida said, "It's okay. Your daughter can help. I have grandchildren and she reminds me of them." I'd take Neida home with us if we could afford to afford her wonderful work, attitude, and help.

2  Thank Katherineegparks
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Aloha Katherineegparks,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your most recent stay at Airport Honolulu Hotel! We are appreciative of your review and patronage.

Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge Nieda and the great service she provided you and your family. She is a great asset to our team, along with the other Housekeepers. We will definitely recognize Nieda for a job well done!

Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Though you have moved on, please come back and stay with us.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Hi I stayed in room 28, the Andrews, and the rooms were clean, staff was friendly and food was awesome! Our room attendant Josie was the best! I was actually excited to see her every morning ! She took great care of us! In the cafe Tim was just over and beyond! Thr nicest man I ever met, and always made us feel welcomed and made us laugh ....we hate to leave, but we have found our home, and if everyone here on the island are as nice as these two....im glad to be apart of this island family! :-)

• Stayed: July 2014
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Aloha theandrewsjuly,

On behalf of the staff and management of Airport Honolulu Hotel, we are appreciative of your decision to stay with us. We would also like to thank you for the complimentary review.

Thank you for sharing with us the service Josie provided to you and your family. She is just one of the many great Housekeepers we have here on property who do a wonderful job. Tim is another great friendly associate who ensures our guests in the restaurant have a great time. Like Josie, he is part of a great WIlloughby's Restaurant staff. We will ensure to recognize both!

Though we are sad to see you leave, we are grateful for your patronage. We hope you will come back to visit us!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I admit I was originally hoping to stay down in the Waikiki area, but due to RIMPAC, there was nothing available. After calling around to several places I was directed to Les, who is the Military Liaison for this hotel and one other close by. I did not know what to expect, but I have to tell you that after staying here for 6 weeks, I would not have stayed anywhere else. Not only is Les's team great, the entire staff here is great. The front desk takes care of your TLA paperwork perfectly, they know you by name, can answer all questions, and you can tell that they truly enjoy their job. The room service is incredible, which is why I try to leave them some cash as frequently as possible. The wait staff in the hotel are very pleasant and the food comes out quickly and tastes great. Overall, I can't thank this entire hotel enough, they have been great. Lastly, they let my dog stay here for free after she was released from quarantine, they provided a meal voucher when I did not have the dog, and the parking was free. If you are PCSing to the island or if you are just another traveler, please don't rule this place out. It's clean, has a great location, and the staff will take care of you. Thanks Airport Honolulu Hotel!!

Room Tip: If you have a pet, I would choose a room in the back building, which is closer to the pet area.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael Z
Brent K, Manager at Airport Honolulu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Aloha Michael Z,

Thank you for ultimately staying at Airport Honolulu Hotel during your PCS transition. We are glad we were able to meet your expectations during your stay, as well as the staff doing all they could to welcome you to the islands!

Les and his team are great at providing a hotel for PCS families. Our staff takes pride in what they do and as you experienced, it shows. We will be sharing your review with all the staff and management and so thank you for sharing this!

Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to showcase what we are all about. We are grateful and we look forward to welcoming you back soon! Thank you also for all that you do!