Good location but unexpected charges came up at check-in
Our daily charged jumped up over $20 dollars per day. The room included breakfast for one person even when paying double. I don't like surprises at check-in. I don't mind paying more if I know it when making the reservation. With the hgher rate there are better properties to consider.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! Located at the beginning of Waikiki, we are an off beach property offering affordable accommodations with NO resort fees! We are within walking distance to the beach, Ala Moana Shopping Center and the Hawaii Convention Center! All guest rooms come with free WI-FI, charging station for electronic devices, microwave, mini-fridge,in-room safe, HDTV including free HBO, coffee maker, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, iron/ironing board. Also free use of the Fitness Center and Business station. Start your morning with fresh coffee, tea, and iced water in the hotel lobby. Parking is normally $25.00 per night but become a Wyndham Rewards member, and parking is reduced to $20.00 per night plus earn points towards a free stay at any Wyndham property. Public transportation (The Bus) is available in front of the hotel. Explore and experience the island culture - visit our concierge/activities desk in the lobby for all your tours and adventures and build great memories of your Hawaiian vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Ramada Plaza Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Waikiki Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Waikiki
- Holiday Inn Honolulu
- Honolulu Holiday Inn
- Ramada Plaza Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu