This is a mid range hotel a couple of large blocks from the beach front main thoroughfare. The staff here were always very pleasant and helpful. The WiFi worked well. The room was clean and tidy with handy kitchen facilities. Balcony was nice, large fridge kept the beer cold. All quite fine.
Only negatives I can think of were:
- the pool and surrounds are very small
- they have a coffee filter machine in the room but do not provide coffee (unless you go and get it from reception which I believe is $1.00)
All in all, if you must stay in Waikiki, this is a decent mid-price option. Having said that, I was often jealous looking from my balcony at the very nice looking large pool facility across the road (at the Aqua Skyline at Island Colony).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ilima Hotel is locally owned and located in the heart of Waikiki 1 block away from the International Marketplace and 2 blocks away from the beach. We offer spacious rooms all equipped with a FULL KITCHEN, limited FREE Parking, and FREE High-Speed Internet Access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ilima Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ilima Hotel Honolulu
- Ilima Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu