OHANA Waikiki East Hotel
US$454
US$332
US$361
2,023 results
All reviewsthe pink trolleygreat locationfree rideskitchenette roomexpress elevatorfood pantrystreet levelcoin laundryroom cardacross the streetsmall balconythe international market placebell deskround table pizzathe penthouseshort walk to the beacha city view room
Reviewed 13 November 2013

A very central located hotel, well priced and comfortable. The beds are very comfy and so are the pillows, a nice clean hotel with very freindly and helpful staff. It was my second time there and will hopefuly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank silverAnn
OHANAEastManager, Guest Relations Manager at OHANA Waikiki East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2013

Mahalo SilverAnn for your 5star review on Tripadvisor it is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back a thrid time and many more times afterthat.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

The Ohana Waikiki East is a little gem in the heart of Waikiki. I have stayed here 5 times now and enjoy coming back. The check-in staff are fantastic and every time I have checked-in (usually at about 10.30am) I have been given my room straight away. The foyer and main areas of the hotel are very clean and well maintained. This stay I got a room on the 19th floor on the Penthouse level. Great value for money and a great suite (Room 1926), with separate living area, bedroom and bathroom along with a small kitchenette. The suite comes with a double balcony and part ocean views. They have just some renovations to the floor - new carpets, flat screen tvs and new beds. Great location with supermarket Food Pantry across the road, short walk to the beach and plenty of places to eat around the hotel. My tip is to use the pool in the afternoon when the sun hits it and warms to water up. I can't wait to go back for next visit. Mahalo to everyone at the Ohana East.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Samjrose
OHANAEastManager, Manager at OHANA Waikiki East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Mahalo Samjrose... for a great review on Tripadvisor your comments are greatly appreciated and glad to hear your room was ready upon your arrival so you could go right up to your room. Yes 1926 is a great room with nice views so we are glad you enjoyed your stay. Happy to hear the staff were fantastic and you found the hotel to be well maintained and clean. We look forward to welcoming you back on your 6th visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

OHANA Waikiki East is about 2 blocks from the beach so it is centrally located in Waikiki. Definitely walking distance to the beach. I felt the rooms were a bit small in this hotel. The bathroom was particularly small and it helped me lose something by leaving it behind. The rooms were nice and clean and there is a balcony with a view. The pool was very nice and there is a Jacuzzi. The staff was helpful and friendly. Overall a very nice day in this paradise.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Halfmac
OHANAEastManager, Manager at OHANA Waikiki East Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Aloha Halfmac,

Mahalo for your recent review and 4star rating on Tripadvisor it is much appreciated. We look forward to welcomign you back in the near future.

Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

The Ohana East is a good choice for central Waikiki. You're one block from the beach and walking distance to pretty much everything in Waikiki.

We've stayed here twice and have always found our room and public areas to be well maintained and very clean. They have a variety of room types as well some with kitchenettes.

The staff have always been kind and friendly. The only drawback is that the pool is cold as it's mostly shaded by higher buildings. The Ohana East is a great value!

Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank rebelyell

Aloha Rebelyell,

Mahalo for a great review on Tripadvisor your comments and 4 star rating are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I checked out of the 0 star Ohana West, walked across the street to my new Hotel and the minute I stepped onto the property that's when my Vacation begun.
The staff at the front desk were amazing, friendly with the Aloha spirit, I truly felt at home.
The rooms were spotless and just beautiful.
I am a travel agent and highly recommend this property in ever prospective.
I had a terrible stay for the 1st part of my 3 week vacation but when I checked in at the East the negative part disappeared ....
Mahalo to Eric and the Manager Kono

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Ssklopez

Aloha Ssklopez,

Mahalo for your great review we are so glad you were able to enjoy the rest of your vacation with us here at the OHANA Waikiki East hotel. As a travel agent we are sure you stay in all types of hotels and so thank you for giving us a 5star rating it is greatly appreciated.