We were happily surprised to find we had a kitchenette in our room. This hotel is on a corner of an intersection so it is a bit noisy at times. This can be overcome by shutting the door/window and sleeping with the a/c on. Great location. Food pantry across the street, as well as ABC, farmer's market in King's Alley. Breakfast at the restaurant just outside the hotel on the very corner is $4.25 for 2 eggs, bacon and pancakes. Waikiki beach is 2 blocks away. We could walk off the beach and go to the store for a quick, cheap lunch and take it back to the beach to eat. Lots of shops to choose from for just about anything. Many high end shops like Coach, Tiffany's, Omega, Ferrari, etc... Our room was a corner suite with views of the mountains and Diamond Head. The restaurant on the opposite corner had guys twirling fire every evening. There was a courtesy suite available for us since we had a late departure and check out is by noon. Just a note, we were on the 4th floor and it took a while to get hot water in the shower. Also, the elevators can be a bit slow with all the stops involved so be patient. No need to bring beach towels since the hotel provides them, as many as you want!Overall the room was very clean and we would go there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA(R) Hotels by Outrigger is our mid-tier, off-beach leisure brand where guests will find local hospitality and convenience in paradise. Located in central Waikiki, this Waikiki hotel is just a 7-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach, next door to The International Marketplace and one block from Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and entertainment. OHANA Waikiki East provides safe, clean and well maintained mid-tier accommodation proudly supported by long serving hosts, many who have been with the Outrigger family for over thirty years. OHANA Waikiki East is unlike beachfront resorts where you may choose to spend your time indoors. Rather, it is an enjoyable home base for your Island adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your OHANA Waikiki East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana East Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana East Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki East Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu