Upon arrival at this hotel, the lobby is not impressive in terms of the built space; it feels very dated. I was upgraded to a corner suite but even that was certainly not anything especially nice. Our bathrooms were small and cramped. Loud construction activities including jack-hammering on the lot outside our room was another negative, and I feel like the staff should be warning guests and explaining what the construction hours are before they find out the hard way. Self parking is steep at $25 per day but does allow for unlimited in and out. The best feature is their room rates which are reasonable for this fairly decent location. The staff was reasonably friendly and helpful after our fairly slow check-in was behind us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA(R) Hotels by Outrigger is our mid-tier, off-beach leisure brand where guests will find local hospitality and convenience in paradise. Located in central Waikiki, this Waikiki hotel is just a 7-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach, next door to The International Marketplace and one block from Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and entertainment. OHANA Waikiki East provides safe, clean and well maintained mid-tier accommodation proudly supported by long serving hosts, many who have been with the Outrigger family for over thirty years. OHANA Waikiki East is unlike beachfront resorts where you may choose to spend your time indoors. Rather, it is an enjoyable home base for your Island adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your OHANA Waikiki East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana East Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana East Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki East Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu