We bid on priceline and had the bid accepted at $79 a night. Wonderful hotel for this price! Very clean and pretty rooms; hotel in convenient walking distance to everything in downtown Honolulu. Staff very friendly--lobby welcoming. Bathroom small but that was okay. The cleanliness and pretty rooms made up for it. The only problems were....in our room the shower water was only lukewarm, but our friends on another floor did not have this problem. Also, we had very slow wifi access, but again, our friends had no problem. I guess the answer is stay on the 12th floor not the 10th! That's a mystery--maybe check with the front desk to find out if there's a problem in that area. Also, the key system was funky...you need a key to operate the elevator, and it takes 2 or 3 tries to make it work. Same thing with key card in our room....didn't work first time. But we were never locked out or stuck in elevator. One wonderful thing was every morning we ate breakfast at Keoni's next door--opens at 7 am. for breakfast even though breakfast isn't listed on outside menu board. It was so nice! Our table was part inside--part on the porch--the waitress kept our coffee filled all the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OHANA(R) Hotels by Outrigger is our mid-tier, off-beach leisure brand where guests will find local hospitality and convenience in paradise. Located in central Waikiki, this Waikiki hotel is just a 7-minute stroll to Waikiki Beach, next door to The International Marketplace and one block from Kalakaua Avenue's shopping and entertainment. OHANA Waikiki East provides safe, clean and well maintained mid-tier accommodation proudly supported by long serving hosts, many who have been with the Outrigger family for over thirty years. OHANA Waikiki East is unlike beachfront resorts where you may choose to spend your time indoors. Rather, it is an enjoyable home base for your Island adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your OHANA Waikiki East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana East Hotel Honolulu
- Ohana East Honolulu
- OHANA Waikiki East Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu