My husband and I just returned from a 10 day babymoon and stayed the entire time at this hotel. We are pretty picky about our hotels and was a little scared with some of the negative reviews this hotel had, but we had a really good experience here.
We have stayed in 5 other hotels in Honolulu (on previous trips) and this was our favourite hotel by far. The room is huge and very modern. Our hotel room was 1438 in the Pacific Tower and we had a very good ocean view from the balcony. It was also quiet although the noises from the hallways were very audible and our neighbour above us was quite noisy - it kept sounding like they were moving furniture around every day.
However, everything else about the hotel was amazing. The location was awesome - being beachfront is such a luxury because it's so close and the pool was awesome. There was always enough chairs in the sun or in the shade and the pool was never too busy, although there was always people around. It was close to shopping and food as well.
Some of the little things this hotel does provide that was greatly appreciated was:
- water at the pool: The water had lemon and mint and was my most favourite feature about the whole hotel. We brought our own Contigo water bottle and filled it up all the time.
- free wi-fi: slow but was great - we had it in the hotel room as well as at the pool
- free calls to US and Canada - we kept in touch with our family and also did some business calls
- no resort fee was a huge savings for us for 10 days!
We also didn't use the parking at the hotel as it was $35 a day. We ended up buying a monthly parking pass for a parking lot just across the Trump hotel, where it was $150 a month with a $10 admin fee for the card. We also saved a lot of money by parking here.
We would definitely stay here again given the opportunity.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Reef On The Beach Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Hotel Honolulu
- Outrigger Reef Beach
- Outrigger Honolulu
- Honolulu Outrigger
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort Hawaii/Honolulu