What an overpriced dive. We arrived in Honolulu at 9.30pm and was departing at 8.30am so I wanted a place close to the airport. There are way cheaper options in town but I figures it would still cost around $150 by the time you pay for shuttles or taxis.
I didn’t expect to be in luxury accommodation but when paying $150 a night for this place I expected something ok.
This place is not ok. Cramped room, dark and dungy. Very tired, peeling paint and wallpaper. The bathroom is unpleasant, cleanliness was average. I would have been ok with this had I paid $60-$80. But at the prices these guys charge, customers deserve better.
I feel ripped off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is one Oahu hotel you can count on for convenience and value. This is the Pacific Marina Inn, five minutes from Honolulu International Airport, 15 minutes from downtown Honolulu, and 20 minutes from Waikiki, making it perfect for the business traveler or commuter. With complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, this hotel is a great option for those looking to spend an evening in Oahu between flights or for an affordable option that offers a location off of the beaten path. The hotel room accommodations include air conditioning, private bath, flat screen TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity. Guests may enjoy the hotel's swimming pool, a drink at the Canoe Hut Lounge, or complimentary musical entertainment and dancing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Marina Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Airport Hawaii/Honolulu