Was greeted by the very bitter and salty staff. Checked in and got my room key and headed straight to my room with my luggage in hand where i was greeted by 2 mid 40s, trailor-parky prostitutes. They offered to keep me company but i politely declined. Walls are non existent you could hear people all around you and yea this place is built like a motel. It was a bargain for 85$ but you really get what you pay for.. this MOTEL is trouble in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is one Oahu hotel you can count on for convenience and value. This is the Pacific Marina Inn, five minutes from Honolulu International Airport, 15 minutes from downtown Honolulu, and 20 minutes from Waikiki, making it perfect for the business traveler or commuter. With complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle service, this hotel is a great option for those looking to spend an evening in Oahu between flights or for an affordable option that offers a location off of the beaten path. The hotel room accommodations include air conditioning, private bath, flat screen TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity. Guests may enjoy the hotel's swimming pool, a drink at the Canoe Hut Lounge, or complimentary musical entertainment and dancing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pacific Marina Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Marina Hotel Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Honolulu
- Pacific Marina Inn Hawaii/Honolulu