My wife and I stayed here on our way back from Australia to New York to help wind down before returning to work and the blistering cold.
All I can say is that we didn't want to leave! From the Yoga in the morning to the friendly helpful staff this is a great hotel.
We spent time exploring Oahu so I forgot to get my Ukelele lessons! A good excuse to return :)
We will definitely be back!
The only couple things I would even remotely pick on is that if you have court side facing room you hear the live music at night, but this is only an issue if you want to sleep early and that our shower curtain smelled like wet dog.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp and Agoda so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu