We stayed at the Moana Surfrider in the Ocean tower. Excellent views from the lanai with the most relaxing sounds of waves in the morning.
A very clean hotel with plenty of space. Parking across the street at the Sheraton wasn't so bad.
We loved to sit out in the back on the sun chairs in the evening and listen to the entertainment from the Banyon tree lounge while enjoying the ocean rhythms. \
Definitely will be going back.
P.S. Next door is Duke's.....and they have an awesome breakfast buffet!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Hawaii/Honolulu