My husband and I stayed at this hotel from September 4th to September 9th and were completely happy with our stay.
The check in was fast and efficient. We had originally booked a mountain view room, and at the time of booking, requested a honeymoon upgrade. We were upgraded to a pool view room on the fifth floor. The room also happened to be a corner unit so we had views of the mountain, pool and we had a partial view of the ocean between the two buildings in front of us. The room itself was a good size, and was clean. The beds were also very comfortable. The cleaning lady did a great job of cleaning the room every day.
The location was excellent, right across the street from the beach and close to all the restaurants, shops and all the action.
The service was great, every person we encountered was friendly and very helpful. The lady at the concierge desk helped us book a rental car from Budget, and helped us with the bus routes.
There was a $12/day resort fee, which included: parking, wi-fi internet access, 60 minutes of international long distance calls each day, unlimited local calls, two bottles of water per day, 2 complimentary non-alcoholic drinks per day.
One of the other perks of this hotel is that they give you beach-side service at Waikiki Beach. Including the beach towels, they also give you a choice of getting a beach chair at no additional cost. If you stay within the designated area on the beach, they will give out two bottles of water to you within certain hours of the day.
I can't comment on the pool, bar, fitness room, or restaurant as we didn't use it.
This hotel is not the newest hotel and not the fanciest but we did our research and knew what to expect and this hotel met all our expectations. If you want luxury, don't stay at this hotel. This was an amazing value for the price we paid, and we would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu