We decided to go on our honeymoon in October seeing as it would be a lower season - we stayed at thhe Princess Kaiulani during our stay in Waikiki and it was a great hotel.
Location was awesome, the staff was friendly and helpful and the manager even gave us complimentary champagne in our room.
The view was awesome - we had a view of the beach, the city and the international marketplace.
We really enjoyed the Big Kahuna beach services (you get served fresh fruit and cold bottled water at a certain section of Waikiki beach if you're staying at the sheraton) and the pool was great too.
The buffet looked delicious but we didnt want to spend $35 bucks for a buffet that I knew I couldn't eat (not a huge eater) and the breakfast buffet was almost the same price (rip off!)
but overall the hotel was perfect and I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu