No, it's not as fancy as the Moana across the street...but you can use all of the Moana's facilities. I have stayed at the Sheraton PK six times and of all the hotels I have stayed at in Waikiki (7 hotels), in provides the most consistant value. Where else can you stay in Waikiki within two minutes of the beach for less than $150 per night.
No the facilities in this hotel are not four or five stars, but it's price and proximity to the beach make it a better value than any of the beach hotels. Most hotels in it's price class are several blocks from the beach, not one block.
Great bang for the buck here. I highly reccomend the PK to those wanting the proximity to the beach for half or even a third the price. Plus, you can always dine at the Royal Hawaiian, Moana, or Sheraton Waikiki and charge it to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu