Stayed in this hotel from 23-28 May to celebrate our Anniversary. The front desk was courteous and even though we booked through a tour agency, we were given an upgrade from city room (lower floor with queen bed) to a city view room (high floor with king bed and balcony). We were also pleasantly surprised with a fruit basket with a box of macademia nuts on the 2nd night of our stay ^_^.
The room is clean and the bed was super comfy, however, the pillows were a little too flat.
The location of this hotel is extremely convenient. We are just a street away from the beach and beside International Market Place. You will be able to find food everywhere!
Even though the hallway looks a little dated, the overall experience is still wonderful. Would definitely recommend my friends to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu