We had stayed here twelve years ago,but sadly it seemed to have hit the slide. We arrived at 1pm but our room was not ready and indeed it was gone 3pm before we finally got the key. It took three trips to reception to finally make the breakthrough.The room was clean but not particulalry large and it would appear that the door lock had been replaced on a couple of occasions - the final replacement not fitting particularly well. The whole place appeared tired and badly in need of a refurb.Our three night stay was probably about right.
On the plus side the staff were friendly and helpful, and any bills incurred in the other 3 Sheratons in Waikiki can be charged straight to your room bill at the PK. Did appreciate our small town in Fife Scotland (Anstruther) getting a mention in Kaiulani's travels in the hotel foyer. But gone was the welcoming letter, and the vase of tropical flowers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu