I stayed here from Aug 8 to 14, 2014. The rooms are old and in need of much renovation. The grout in the bathroom tile needs to be cleaned. Overall the service and the people at this hotel were very nice. However, the rooms are just really small and old but serviceable. I would compare the quality of the rooms to probably a La Quinta Inn room or worse. This hotel is in an excellent location as it is right on the Kalakaua strip and right in the middle of that strip. From the hotel, you can walk pretty much anywhere.
Overall, this hotel is average and decent but not worthy of the Sheraton name brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is located in the heart of Waikiki just steps from Waikiki Beach and a short drive to downtown Honolulu. The hotel invites guests to experience the true spirit of aloha while enjoying daily cultural activities, fresh, local breakfast and dinner buffets and the Splash Bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Princess Kaiulani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Princess Kaiulani
- Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hawaii/Honolulu