We were upgraded to a suite, so take this review with a grain of salt, but our experience here was amazing. The balcony views of the ocean and Waikiki were gorgeous, and the lounge was one of the better ones in my experience.
This hotel is on the beach, though the actual sand area is rather small and most of the water has sharp rocks (there is a sand bank to the right). The pool was a bit crowded, but this was the day after the honolulu marathon on the weekend of the pearl harbor memorial day, so that was to be expected.
The location was excellent. The hotel is right next to a shopping center with a food court, and withint walking distance to many of waikiki's better restaurants (even with our really sore post marathon legs).
Only downfall was the layout of the hotel- it seems the rooms spiral out from the elevators, so you have a long walk past the many stores to get to elevators, and then you may end up with a long walk to your room. It was worth it though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu