My partner and I stayed here for the first three nights of our 14 day tour of Hawaii.
Check In took much longer than anticipated-- almost 20 minutes. But, once we located our room- a comfy quarter mile from the elevator, we were quite happy with our ocean/pool view.
The $30 a night room charge was a bit excessive and included a single drink, a photo and internet. I understand the need to charge for internet, but $30.00 a day is a bit much.
The grounds of the hotel are beautiful, but the beach is quite crowded.
All in all, we will probably not visit this island again, but it was a beautiful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu