Stayed the first week of January. Compared to the HHV the week prior it seemed a lot less crowded. It's in the heart of Waikiki, so if you want a peaceful/relaxing beachside stay would recommend HHV, but if want to enjoy walking around Waikiki this is your place. Our family of four(2 adults and kids 4&6) enjoyed our stay here. As a gold was "upgraded" to a partial ocean view and a corner room which had a little extra room for the kids to roam around, which was great. Enjoyed the kids pool as it wasn't too crowded but could feel small if more kids around. The kids really liked filling their "bag" at the store as a "gold" gift.
Had a few issues during the stay but nothing significant. I appreciated the quick response (same day) after I filled out a post trip survey which shows me that the hotel is trying to improve, which is a good sign.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu