From check-in to check-out, our week-long stay exceeded our expectations. Our view was breath-taking and our room was extremely comfortable. I really loved the sound of the waves at night and sipping drinks on our private lanai. Every staff member we met was friendly and helpful. It was nice to be able to log-in a couple of times during our honeymoon with the complimentary internet in the lobby. We truly felt like we had every amenity either at the hotel or within 5 minutes... great location!
Yumi, the amazing masseuse at the spa, had magical hands that set the tone of relaxation. The spa facilities were very clean and the steam room was great!
My husband and I enjoyed floating in the ocean and the infinity pool. One of the managers, Michael, made a great recommendation (and even offered to make the reservation for us) for our catamaran ride on the MaiTai. When speaking with another manager, Kelly, I asked why the pools closed at 6pm. Kelly explained that we should break that rule and got us a couple of beach towels (he said that the pools were always open but it was more so to indicate that the pools were unsupervised in the evenings).
Tommy and Dave at the RumFire were very friendly and the lavender-cucumber mojitos were divine (they gave me the recipe)! We noted that housekeeping were ninja-like and efficient! Massimo, the yogaquatics instructor was warm and encouraging (it was great to be able to enjoy a complimentary fitness class as we found portion sizes in the U.S. to be substantially larger than in Canada). We were on our honeymoon and wanted to share a nice meal so we made a reservation for a sunset dinner at Twist (the restaurant on the 30th floor) and enjoyed a delicious meal with wine parings. They had a very knowledgeable staff and the view of Diamond Head was spectacular! Kai had a splendid breakfast buffet and served a delicious guava-orange-papaya juice! :)
When checking out, we were catching a red-eye flight so we were pleased to know we could store our luggage safely in a room off the lobby. My husband and I did some last-minute exploring of Waikiki shops, grabbed a bite to eat, lounged by the koi pond, strolled along the beach before picking up our bags. We didn't realize we should have made a reservation to use the courtesy room to change before our flight... no problem for their empowered staff, the manager quickly arranged an unused hotel room to be available--our back-up plan was to use the lobby washrooms to change (this room was a much more desirable setting).
As you can see, I could go on and on about our experience at the Sheraton Waikiki :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Waikiki on Oahu's oceanfront in Hawaii has Khakara Spa, delicious restaurants, and the largest ballroom in Waikiki. We're the perfect destination for an unforgettable wedding or honeymoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Hotel Waikiki
- Sheraton Hotel Honolulu
- Sheraton Honolulu
- Honolulu Sheraton
- Sheraton Waikiki Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki Hawaii/Honolulu